Issues of Solidarity-Glasgow (1965)
Article published on 30 July 2017
last modification on 10 July 2017
- Solidarity for workers’ power– Glasgow – Volume 1 - Number 2 – April 1965
- A bureaucratic death-wish by John Harris
- Militants, look out by George Billson
- Prince for peace
- Student action
- Subversives at work by C.I. McGarvie
- Our man in Havana, a letter from Sid Williamson
- Breakaway union
- The war that never was, Ireland 1922-1923
- A criticism by Dave C.
- Life in little Scotland by D.Y.C.